Enable the right content to the right mobile device.
Mooestro has the ability to populate your platform with tangible content to make the end user experience instant, secure, and more productive.
As an example, we can:
- Populate content that is relevant to the end user, not just general content but customizable content depending on the needs of the end user.
- Our platform solution spans from supporting LMS and SIS to cloud based applications
A sample of the applications that a MEP solution supports:
Mooestro Platform can currently act as an interface to any LMS installation, providing access to the sign-up, evaluations and polls tools.
The Mooestro Platform can currently act as an interface to any SIS installation, providing access to secure applications like finance records, enrollment records, and any other sensitive information.
Single Sign On Authentication
- Mooestro Platform’s authentication framework allows you to secure any application using whatever method suits, even allowing you to mix and match, depending on your environment.
- Mooestro Platform currently supports WebAuth and acting as an OAuth consumer, allowing you to limit the trust requirements in your implementation.
Mooestro Platform provides simple support for displaying news and events from RSS feeds, Twitter, and Facebook, and includes maps of venues where available.
Show the status of your IT infrastructure, with built-in support for the Service Status RSS module, and demonstrator connectors to other RSS-based service status providers. Have students be able to receive instant messages from other students.
Emergency Management / Alert system
Alert capability to instantly inform all end users of crisis situations that require immediate communication.
Get your grades instantly and securely via your mobile device.
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local content (April 2011 Google Mobile Movement report).
- Search your education campus contact directory to retrieve e-mail addresses, phone numbers and locations. Mooestro Platform comes with out-of-the-box support for LDAP directories.
Mooestro Platform can interface with library information systems using the Z39.50 protocol, providing a simplified search to cover most use-cases for people on the move. We intend to support access to systems with other interfaces in the near future.
Provide access to your University’s audio-visual media with our existing support for OPML feeds.
Locations & Maps
Display buildings, restaurants, bus stops and whatever else is important to your staff and students. Mooestro Platform comes with support for importing points of interest information from OpenStreetMap and the NaPTAN database, and can easily be extended to pull data from any local information sources.
Site-wide search, powered by a Google Search Appliance or any other search engine. Mooestro Platform applications can also deliver relevant results, allowing for example, the detection of ISBNs and automatic library catalogue searches.